Member Sign-in  | Cart (0 Items)
Your Cart
Price Qty Total
$0.00
Price $12.99/bottle
Members: $7.99/bottle
Quantity:

Tabor Hill Classic Demi-Red   

 

The red wine complement to our Classic Demi-Sec, and just as popular. Our blend yields flavors and aromas of cherry and red plum with mild tannins. Smooth and sippable!

 

Food Parings

Barbecue, sandwich and fondue 

 

Winemaking

Fermented and aged in stainless steel 

Appellation:

American

Composition:

58% Chancellor 22% Chambourcin 20% Demi-Sec base

Residual Sugar:

4%

Alcohol:

12.5%